Estimate Your 2019 Tax Refund, Calculate 2018 Taxes
An Ounce of Estimating,
A Pound of Speculating
Don't be surprised by your taxes. To help you make important financial and tax planning decisions, we recommend that you estimate throughout the Tax Year, the taxes you might owe or your expected tax refund.
Before you estimate your taxes consider the following:
- Use the FILucator to estimate and calculate whether or not you need to (or want to) file a tax return.
- Our DEPENDucator will help you find out if somebody qualifies as your dependent or
- Use the RELucator to find out if a particular person counts as your qualifying relative.
- Fire up the HOHucator and see if you might qualify as filing status Head of Household.
- Not sure if you qualify for the Earned Income Credit (EITC)? Let the EICucator work for you!
- A very popular free tool, the KIDucator tells you quickly and easily if you qualify for the Child Tax Credit.
- Determine your tax return filing status by playing with our STATucator!
1. eFile.com Is Up to 60% Less
2. Taxesfaction Guaranteed
3. Premium Free Taxpert Support
The free efile.com tax calculator and estimate tools are intended to provide you with valuable preliminary information that can assist you in making the right financial decisions or other finance related personal choices. The tools are also useful if you just want to know how much you will owe on your 2018 Tax Return, or how much of a tax refund you may get in 2019 when you e-file your tax return.
For example, before you make decisions on how to finance important purchases (e.g., car or home purchases, home mortgage refinancing, student loan applications, etc.), use one of the free tax calculator and estimating tools. The efile.com tax calculator is based on the IRS 1040 federal income tax forms, making it applicable to users of all these forms.
The tax calculator looks like a regular IRS income tax form and lets you enter your actual or estimated income, dependent, deduction, and tax credit information. There is no need to enter sensitive personal information such as your name or Social Security Number.
Avoid Surprises: use the FREE 2019 Tax Calculator and Tax Estimator for Tax Year 2018!
Start 2018 Tax Year Calculator
You do not need in-depth tax knowledge to use our free tax calculator. The tax calculator or tax estimator does not store any information and is not intended to manually file (mail in) or electronically file (efile) your tax return with the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
As soon as you have entered the most important tax information, the tax calculator will provide you with a tax estimate.
The efile.com tax calculator is a self-educator tool for your independent assistance. This tax software tool is based on tax year related IRS published tax income rates and tax tables and shows you how your federal income taxes might be affected should your income or tax bracket change. It also helps you plan for, or anticipate, other finance-changing events such as a new job, marriage, divorce, home purchase, additional education, mortgage refinancing, additional dependents (e.g., children), and so on.
Tax Tip: See a high-level overview of many different tax deductions that might save you money or even increase your tax refund!
Previous Year Tax Refund and Tax Return Calculators
Tax Year 2017
Tax Year 2016
Tax Year 2015
Tax Year 2014
Tax Year 2013
Tax Year 2012
Tax Year 2011
Tax Year 2010
Tax Year 2009
Tax Year 2008
Tax Year 2007