Tax Forms, Schedules for 2008
Prepare and eFile your current year taxes by the Tax Day deadline, usually in April of a given tax year. If you e-File a tax extension by Tax Day or miss the deadline, you have until October to e-File your Tax Return. Late filing and late payment penalties might apply if you owe taxes.
Prepare and mail your 2008 Tax Return Forms by following the steps below:
- Complete and sign online the IRS Tax Forms for 2008 here on eFile.com. Then download, print, and mail them to the IRS; the address is on the form 1040. You can no longer claim a 2008 Tax Year Refund.
- To file your 2008 State Return, select your state(s) and download, complete, print, sign, and mail in your 2008 State Tax Return forms.
- If you owe 2008 Taxes to the IRS, you can estimate potential late filing and/or late payment penalties. Tip: File as soon as possible - and pay as much or little as you can afford - so you reduce or eliminate your late filing penalties, as late filing penalties are higher than late payment penalties.
- Find ways to pay your Taxes even if you don't have the funds now.
- IRS Tax Return Mailing Addresses based on the State you reside. The state mailing address is on the state income tax form.
- To amend or change a 2008 accepted Federal Income Tax Return: Complete IRS Tax Amendment Form 1040X and mail it in any time to the IRS.
- To amend a 2008 state return, pick one or more states and complete and sign them online. Then, download and print the associated State Tax Amendment Form(s) and mail them to the state tax agency on listed on the state page.
- See Tax Forms for other Tax Years as well as Tax Planning Tips for future tax years that help you balance your taxes.
Income Tax Forms for Tax Year 2008
Open the fillable forms online to prepare and mail your 2008 Tax Return. The forms below open in an online editor. For your current year tax return, don't handle complicated forms! e-File your current year tax return online each year in the year it is due to take advantage of online tax preparation with a free eFile.com account.
Collection Information Statement
Reduction of Tax Attributes Due to Discharge of Indebtedness
Standard Individual Income Tax Return
Individual Income Tax Return
Itemized Deductions/Interest and Ordinary Dividends
Profit or Loss from Business (Sole Proprietorship)
Tax Amendment - Amend Your Individual Income Tax Return
Request for Copy of Tax Return
Request for Transcript of Tax Return
Short Form Request for Individual Tax Return Transcript
Noncash Charitable Contributions
Injured Spouse Allocation
Installment Agreement Request
Certificate of Accuracy for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
See tax forms and schedules for other back taxes or previous tax years.
TurboTax® is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
H&R Block® is a registered trademark of HRB Innovations, Inc.