Christina at Unsplash@wocintechchat.com
Stimulus Check Payments
As a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, the US government has launched three stimulus check payments during 2020 and 2021.
1. Stimulus Check Payment One: The Economic Impact Payment (EIP), or CARES Act, or Stimulus Check Payment One, was launched in April of 2020.
2. Stimulus Check Payment Two: The COVID-19 related Tax Relief Act of 2020 or Stimulus Check Payment Two was launched December 2020.
3. Stimulus Check Payment Three: The American Rescue Plan or Stimulus Check Payment Three was launched in March of 2021.
- Do you qualify for Stimulus Check Three? The simple 3. STIMUlator Tax Tool can help you decide,
- Unemployment payment tax relief, altered Child Tax Credit, and increased 2021 and 2022 EITC updates will be published here as soon as they are final.
- All the details about Stimulus check three payment
Stimulus Payment Status
Here is a summary of taxpayer related stimulus questions and answers.
A: How to track my stimulus payment?
B: Additional stimulus payment lookup option
You may be able to see a processed payment of your stimulus checks via your IRS Account. Steps to Create your IRS Login account.
Your IRS account gives you a detailed overview of your tax return history, payments, etc.
Under Account Transcript, select 2020. You will see all deposits and transactions between you and the IRS, including stimulus payments. At the bottom of the page will be a transaction history, including Economic Impact Payments, if applicable.
TurboTax® is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
H&R Block® is a registered trademark of HRB Innovations, Inc.