Keep More of Your Money Zone
The eFile deadline for 2018 Income Tax Returns has passed. Complete, sign Tax Forms for 2018, 2017 or other Back Taxes online. Then download, print and mail in the tax forms to the IRS and/and or State tax agencies.
- Starting in January 2020, you can prepare and eFile 2019 IRS and State Tax Returns.
- Sign up now below for the TaxWin Zone and receive up-to-date notifications, tax tips and special eFile tax service promo code invitations. Remeber, the Federal Edition is always free on eFile.com. Detailed 2020 Tax Season Deadlines.
Let eFile.com Help You Keep More of Your Hard Earned 2019 Money with your 2019 Tax Return due on April 15, 2020.
Enter the TaxPlan, TaxPlay and TaxWin Zone - add your email address below - and Not Only Stay Tax Informed, but also Receive Special eFile.com Promotional Invitations.
Our Promise to You: We treat others as we would like to be treated, thus we don't share emails with Third Parties. Period.
Find out how to plan for your 2020 Return and Refund. A Fail to Plan might be a Plan to Fail!
Estimate Your 2019 Tax Return and Know What Your 2020 Tax Refund might be or whether you might Owe Taxes.
Simply enter your email address below to be eligible to Win:
- • 1 of 2 $100 Amazon e-Gift Cards
- • 1 of 2 $50 Amazon e-Gift Cards
- • 1 of 3 $25 Starbucks e-Gift Cards
- • 1 of 3 Free eFile.com Tax Returns
- • 1 of Many eFile.com Promo Codes
- • Contest Rules
1) IRS e-File Tax Report
You Have Successfully Entered The TaxWin Zone
The TaxWin drawings and notifications will be after Tax Season 2020 via email. Make sure you have entered a valid email address.
Keep your Tax Withholding up-to-date throughout a year. Use the eFile.com Taxometer to give your Paycheck Tax Withholding a workout. Set your own Tax Return Goals so you don't withhold too much or too little. Be tax balanced.
Between now and when you prepare and eFile your 2019 tax return on eFile.com use the free Tax Calculator so you know the estimate tax return results now.
Start your 2019 Tax Return on eFile.com. Wait until end of January 2020 before you actually e-File, so you can be certain you have received all your W-2, 1099 forms.
Start Your Tax Return Now