Corrections Pages

Tax Return Copy users have access to copies of their tax returns for over 7 Years. Plus, will have access to your Adjusted Gross Income. eFile Your 2021 Tax Return by April 18, 2022.

Tax Return Copies for Users

How to download a tax return
Click to enlarge image

As an tax preparer or e-Filer, you have the privilege of accessing your previous year tax returns for up to 7 years. 

Your current and previous two year's of tax years are stored in your account on 

Sign in to your account and following the instructions below: 

  1. Click My Account on the upper right side of your account screen. 
  2. Click the appropriate tax year link under the "Your Return" heading. Your completed return will be listed as a PDF file, ready for you to download and print. 

Your current tax year and 2 previous year’s returns are kept in your current account free of charge to you. Tax returns prior to these years are archived and if you filed these returns with, they can be obtained via your Personal Support Page. Contact an eFile Taxpert  for archived return copies. They can be obtained at $9.95/per return copy. In comparison, the IRS charges $50.00/per return copy for any return, no matter what year. Archived returns for tax years 2014-2017 can be obtained for $9.95 per copy. Archived returns for tax year 2013 can be obtained for $49.00 per copy since these cannot be obtained from the IRS. The IRS only provides copies for the current tax year and 6 previous tax years, 2014-2020.

  • Online transcript: If you used other platforms or professional tax preparers and you don't have a copy of your tax return data (e.g. Adjusted Gross Income), get a free online IRS tax transcript below. Transcripts are not the same as a tax return copy as they will only summarize your tax returns. Thus, you do not get an exact copy of your return.

Get a Free Online IRS Tax Transcript

Note: Be aware that a transcript does not show any changes or amendments you or the IRS may have made after the IRS accepted your return. 

It is possible to have transcripts mailed to a third party if you specify this on Form 4506-T. Transcripts cannot be sent to a third party if you make your request via phone or online. Transcripts requested online can only be mailed to the address used on your last tax return.