Where is My Refund?   |   October 15 Deadline   |   Why eFile?

CA Tax Return Rejection Code SCHCA/NR-210

Your Tax Return needs a correction as if was rejected by the State of California - not eFile.com.

Solution: Please sign in to your eFile.com account now and click on "My Return" in the upper left. Then review the Tax Return Status message on the right and follow these instructions. Click on States Taxes or Review on the left and make the necessary changes.  Then re-eFile at not charge or contact us immediatley.

1. Sign in: https://mytaxes.efile.com/1040/SignIn/

2. Click on "My Return" on the upper left.

If you have questions, please contact us as soon as possible so we can assist you with your Tax Return.