IRS Tax Return Rejection Code IND-526

Problem: The IRS - not - rejected your return because your spouse's date of birth doesn't match the IRS records.

Solution: Sign into your account at, click on My Return in the upper right and follow the instructions on the right side of your page to correct it.

Then please re-eFile your federal and/or state returns at not additional charge. Click on File on the left and follow the checkout process.

Contact us with questions here:




If Your Return is not Free, get a 20% Discount with Promo Code: COVID-19     Stay Safe!     COVID-19 Updates