IRS Tax Return Rejection Code IND-032-04

Problem: The Spouse AGI—Adjusted Gross Income—you entered on your Tax Return does not match IRS AGI records.

Solution: Sign in to your account and click File to re-efile your return. During the checkout process, you will be prompted to enter your and your spouse's AGI. Here, re-enter your spouse's correct AGI as listed on your or her last year's Tax Return. If your spouse did not file a return in the previous year, or if your return has been rejected even though you are certain you are entering the correct AGI, enter "0" for your spouse's AGI. See how to find your and your spouse's AGI here. If you cannot locate it, please print and mail your current tax return to the IRS and get it postmarked before April 15 as the AGI is not required for verification on paper returns.

Contact us with questions on this.