Where is My Refund?   |   Why eFile?

IL Tax Return Rejection Code ILICR-900-3

Problem: The Illinois Dep. of Taxation is asking you to make a correction and on your IL Tax Return.

Solution: Please sign in to your eFile.com account now and click on My Return in the upper left.

1. Sign in: https://mytaxes.efile.com/1040/SignIn/

2. Click on My Return on the upper left and check the message on the right side.

On the left click on State Taxes and then the link on the right side:

I'd like to see the forms I've filled out or search for a form

Select the IL forms and review your IL Property Tax Credit 

Then check out and eFile your IL return again at no fees. We will send you an email if your return got accepted or not.

If you have questions, please contact us as soon as possible so we can assist you with your Tax Return.