IRS Tax Return Rejection Code F1065-023-01

Problem: The IRS—not—has rejected your return. Please find instructions on how to correct and re-eFile your Return(s). 

Solution: Let us help you turn this rejection into an IRS accepted Tax Return: Sign into your account.

Then click on the upper left menu My Return. On the page on the right side you will find more detailed instructions on how to to make necessary corrections before you re-eFile your return(s) at not additional charges.

Contact us with questions: