Authorized IRS e-file Provider

IRS Tax Return Rejection Code F1040-164-01

Problem: According to IRS records, you've had the Earned Income Credit disallowed in a prior year. That means you'll need to add Information To Claim Refundable Credits After Dis-allowance to your return.

Solution: Sign into your account at, click on My Return and follow the instructions on the right side of your screen: Click on the green button "Add Information To Claim Refundable Credits After Disallowance" on that page. Complete the form and re-efile your federal and state returns at no extra charge.

Contact us here for further help:




eFile Now To Reduce Your Potential Penalties.     Details