Authorized IRS e-file Provider

STATES Tax Return Rejection Code e1

Your Tax Return needs a correction.

Solution: Please sign in to your account now and click on "My Return" in the upper left. Then review the Tax Return Status message on the right and follow these instructions. If it's not clear, try to re-efile at not charge or contact us immediatley.

1. Sign in:

2. Click on "My Return" on the upper left.

If you have questions, please contact us as soon as possible so we can assist you with your Tax Return.




eFile Now To Reduce Your Potential Penalties.     Details