Where is My Refund?   |   October 15 Deadline   |   Why eFile?

IRS Tax Return Rejection Code DRKPARSE

Problem: The IRS and/or state rejected your tax return, which you must corrected and re-efile so it can be accepted.

Solution: Sign into your eFile.com account at https://mytaxes.efile.com/1040/SignIn/, click on My Return and follow the instructions on the right side of your screen to correct it. Re-efile your federal and state returns at no additional charges.

Contact us here for further help: https://www.efile.com/tax-service/contact/efile-contact/