Sign in here
As you work through the tax interview, you should come across the business section. Enter your business information, income, expenses, and proceed. One of the last sections of the business section is where you will be prompted to enter depreciable expenses. Otherwise, add the form manually:
- Select Federal Taxes on the left
- Select Review below and on the right side the link: I'd like to see the forms I've filled out or search for a form
- Then scroll either through your My Forms, or
- In the Federal Forms box, enter a search term Depreciation Deduction or Form 4562 and select Add Form to the right. When done, save and continue.
- Or, if you wish to delete delete a from, select the Trash can icon.
The complete tax return as a PDF file is in your My Account (the link is in the upper right) so you can see the entire return there before you file.