Get The Free 3-ZEROs: $0 (1040EZ) + $0 (State) + $0 (efile) Details Details
Site Menu

Tax Information Related to ''1040 tax forms''

If you are a U.S. citizen, resident, or nonresident, you may need to file an individual income tax return. The IRS has several types of 1040 individual tax forms: 1040-EZ, 1040-A, 1040, 1040NR/1040NR-EZ, and 1040X. The pages below will help you determine the right 1040 tax form for your situation.