Form 4684 - Casualties And Thefts

Form 4684 is used by taxpayers in the United States to report casualties and thefts that result in a deductible loss on their federal income tax return. The purpose of this form is to calculate the amount of the casualty or theft loss that the taxpayer can claim as a deduction on their tax return.