2012 Tax Year - Refund Calculator and Tax Estimator

Tax Free Income

The 2012 Tax Refund Calculator is no longer available.

The Tax Return Filing and e-file Deadlines for 2012 Tax Returns have passed. You can no longer file your 2012 Tax Return to claim a Tax Refund. At this point, you can only prepare and mail in the paper 2012 Tax Forms to the IRS.

Access 2012 Tax Forms and Schedules

eFile.com Tax Tip: Even if you have back taxes owed for 2012, it's better to file a Tax Return than not to file anything and pay as much taxes as you can afford. The not filing tax penalties are higher than the penalties for not paying the tax you owe.