Tax Year 2011 IRS Tax Calculator and Refund Estimator

Tax Free Income

The 2011 Tax Refund Estimator is no longer available.

The 2011 Tax Return filing and e-file deadlines have passed. You can no longer file a 2011 Tax Return to claim a Tax Refund. You can only prepare and mail paper 2011 Tax Forms to the IRS.

Access 2011 Tax Forms and Schedules Tax Tip: Even if you owe back taxes for a 2011 Tax Return, it's better to file than not to file at all and pay as much as you can afford. The tax penalties for not filing are higher than the tax penalties for not or paying taxes late.