Search for Forms; Add Foreign Income

How to enter any specific form and add it to my account? How to add foreign income compensation and other foreign Information?

Article, Solution:
1. Sign in to
2. Select Federal Taxes -> Review

Navigate to Federal Taxes on the left menu and click Review. Here, click I'd like to see the forms I've filled out or search for a form. Here, you can review or edit forms you have entered, browse various forms by category, and search for a form. You can enter a form number or a key word for the form; for example, enter "dividend" to find where to report your 1099-DIV information. Click the "+ Add form" button to add a specific form manually.

Review - eFile Screenshot

3. Search Foreign Forms

Follow these screen instructions and enter "Foreign" if you need to add any forms related to foreign earned income.

FOreign Forms - eFile Screenshot

4. List of Foreign Forms

Foreign Earned Income Entry

After you entered "Foreign," you will see these options. Click on "Add Form" for more details.

  • Foreign Return Options
  • Form 1116 - Foreign Tax Credit
  • Form 8938 - Part VI - Other Foreign Assets
  • FRGN - Foreign Accounts (Form 8938)
  • Foreign Account Questions
  • Form 8621 - Passive Foreign Investment Company
  • Form 2555 - Foreign Earned Income Exclusion
  • Foreign Employer Compensation
  • Form 8938 - Specified Foreign Financial Assets - III & IV
  • Form 8805 - Foreign Partner's Information Statement of Section 1446

See additional information about foreign income.