Search for Forms; Add Foreign Income
How to enter any specific form and add it to my account? How to add foreign income compensation and other foreign Information?
Sign in to your eFile.com account. To add a specific form, follow these instructions below:
Navigate to Federal Taxes on the left menu and click Review. Here, click I'd like to see the forms I've filled out or search for a form. Here, you can review or edit forms you have entered, browse various forms by category, and search for a form. You can enter a form number or a key word for the form; for example, enter "dividend" to find where to report your 1099-DIV information. Click the "+ Add form" button to add a specific form manually.
Follow these screen instructions and enter "Foreign" if you need to add any forms related to foreign earned income.
Foreign Earned Income Entry
After you entered "Foreign," you will see these options. Click on "Add Form" for more details.
- Foreign Return Options
- Form 1116 - Foreign Tax Credit
- Form 8938 - Part VI - Other Foreign Assets
- FRGN - Foreign Accounts (Form 8938)
- Foreign Account Questions
- Form 8621 - Passive Foreign Investment Company
- Form 2555 - Foreign Earned Income Exclusion
- Foreign Employer Compensation
- Form 8938 - Specified Foreign Financial Assets - III & IV
- Form 8805 - Foreign Partner's Information Statement of Section 1446
See additional information about foreign income.
TurboTax® is a registered trademark of Intuit, Inc.
H&R Block® is a registered trademark of HRB Innovations, Inc.