Where is My Refund?   |   October 15 Deadline   |   Why eFile?

1099 Income Reporting, Form Entry

How to enter and e-File any of the 1099 Forms on eFile.com for my tax return?I have 1099-Misc(1099-NEC now) with an amount in box 7 (Non-employee compensation), what do I do with this?
Article, Solution:

Form 1099: The different types of Forms 1099 

1099 forms you can enter and eFile via eFile.com:

  • 1099-B - Stock Transactions and Sale of Assets
  • 1099-C - Debt Cancellation
  • 1099-DIV - Dividend Income
  • 1099-G - Unemployment, Tax Refunds and Other Government Payments
  • 1099-INT - Interest Earned
  • 1099-MISC - Miscellaneous Income
  • 1099-NEC - Non employee Income
  • 1099-OID - Interest Income - Schedule B
  • PATR - Form 1099 Patronage
  • 1099-R - Pensions and Retirement Plan Withdrawals
  • 1099-RRB - Railroad Retirement Benefits
  • 1099-SSA - Social Security
  • 4852-Substitute for Form W-2/1099-R
  • 8889 - Health Savings Accounts (complete form using 1099-SA info)


1. Click "Review" on the left menu below the "Federal Taxes" heading.

2. Click "Review" and then I'd like to see all Federal Forms

3. Scroll to the "Search for federal forms" and enter "1099" in the box.

4. View the list of 1099 forms or search box and click the "Add form" button next to the form name you have.

Screen shot instructions on how to find or enter forms for foreign earned income on eFile.com.