Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR)

If a U.S. citizen or resident alien had a financial interest in or signature authority over at least one overseas financial account and the total value of all foreign financial accounts exceeded over $10,000 at any time during the Tax Year, the IRS requires the person to fill out and file Form TD F 90-22.1, Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR). Form TD F 90-22.1 must be filed separately from your Form 1040. It should be mailed to the address on the form by June 30 of each Tax Year.

The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) will allow you to e-file your FBAR. E-file your FBAR if you would like to quickly and securely submit your FBAR to the IRS. Check out the related links below for details.

Follow the Links below to efile Your Foreign Bank and Financial Bank Report