efile.com: Tax Preparation and efiling Made Simple
Who is efile.com?
efile.com is a team of tax professionals and tax software vendors that provide an online platform to efile federal income taxes and state taxes online. We are located near Washington, DC in Fairfax, VA.
What Does efile.com Do?
The efile.com tax software not only makes it easy to prepare and efile federal and state income taxes but also provides fast tax professional-based tax help. The efile.com website simplifies the online tax filing process (efiling) through easy to use tax preparation software that not only applies the tax law accurately but also provides you the necessary tax deduction tools that often result in tax savings for taxpayers.
Will My Tax Return Information Be Saved on efile.com?
During the tax preparation interview you can always stop (e.g., for more research, to get help, or just to take a break) and sign out for any reason. When you sign back into the eFile software, you will find your previously entered data stored and will be able to continue where you left off.
What is the eFiling Tax Season?
The efile tax season generally starts early January and ends early December.
What Can I eFile on efile.com?
During the 2015 calendar year, you can prepare and efile federal and state tax returns for Tax Year 2014 on efile.com. Furthermore, the tax software enables you to efile a federal tax extension.
What Is the Fastest Way I Can Receive My Tax Refund?
For a faster tax refund, you can use the direct bank deposit refund option.
What Should I Do Before I Prepare and File My Tax Return?
We recommend that you review all the latest tax help and tax deduction information.
If I Don't Want to eFile, Where Can I Find Tax Forms?
Please review the list of federal tax forms and schedules and state tax forms.
Can I Get a Refund of the Fee(s) I Paid?
The fee you paid is only for the preparation of a tax return on efile.com. Efiling or printing/mailing is free.
We will grant a tax return preparation fee refund for the following two reasons:
- Another website calculated a bigger refund or lower tax liability using the same information you entered on efile.com.
- The efile software did not operate or calculate your tax return correctly.
We will not grant a tax return preparation fee refund request if:
- You paid for a tax return on our site, but could not efile the return for any reason (could not get a PIN from the IRS, the IRS [not efile.com] rejected your return, etc.). You can print and mail your tax return from your efile.com account if you don't want to efile the return or you are required to paper file it.
- You paid for a tax return on our site, but went to another site to prepare and file your return.
- You paid for a tax return on our site, but you found a lower price on another website. Keep in mind that efile.com will meet n' beat any competitor's price.
If you have further questions or concerns about our refund policy, contact efile.com support and we will work with you.
What If I Have Questions About Preparing and eFiling My Tax Return on efile.com?
Contact efile.com and please let us know how we can be of further assistance.
PO BOX 825
Fairfax, VA 22038-0825
3603 Chain Bridge Road, Unit E
Fairfax, VA 22030
We do not provide one on one tax services or phone support at this location. All our services are US based.
For fast and secure answers to your tax return questions, please contact efile.com support.
I Don't Want to File a Tax Return on My Own-Can I Have a Tax Professional Do It For Me?
If you wish to work directly with one of our online accountants or CPA's, please use our efile TaxPro tax return service.
Thank you for visiting or using efile.com.